Order/Enquiry Form

Name
Email Address
Phone No
Delivery address
Order/Enquiry

Monday, August 23, 2010

Lelong Sale @ Jualan Lelong- Stock Clearance

As you may have noticed, I have stopped doing my online store due to busyness with my fulltime job. I have decided not to re-open the online store website and thus would like to sell all my left-over stock as cheap as I can. All items must go so grab yourself a bargain.


Prices are NOT inclusive (exclusive) of postage, you can choose what method of delivery you prefer to save cost, I would try to comply the best I could.

I will be posting pictures and prices these few days..

For order/enquiries, pls send an email to us (cutietot.fb@gmail.com or cutietots@littlecrackers.com) to ensure that your msg is not overlooked or missed. TQ

0 comments: